Sunday, January 11, 2009

New Room

I have started my new room and I love it. I have so much to still do. The curtains are from Old Time Pottery (they have polka dots not sure if you can tell that). I haven't found a desk yet, I will though. I have a vision of an old red door, Mr. Wonderful does not have the same vision. I love the color of the room. I finally got the cricut out of the box and I can't wait to use it. I am still trying to decide on a quote for the wall. I have so much stuff that still needs to be unpacked. We are going to add shelves three high all the way across the wall above the cricut counter. I am going to get new picture boxes, I think I am going to do red and white. I saw some with a pattern at JoAnn's this weekend I might mix it up I'm not sure.

Stop by Paper Glue Etc. for more updates on the room.