Thursday, January 1, 2009

Stampin Up!

Happy New Year! I have decided to finally take the plunge and become a Stampin Up demonstrator. Mr. Wonderful says its just an excuse to hang out with Blaise (he is a smart man!), get a new craft room, buy lots of stamps, and get out of the house (did I mention he is pretty smart). I will be signing up 2/1/09 (they have a great special starting that date...). I will be spending the next month getting things ready, my new room, new checking account, new blog (I'm having a header and button made....Mr. Wonderful doesn't know that cost money...lol).

Join this great cause and send a blessing to a sick child.

So stop by I'll be updating daily.

3 comments:

  1. I think that's a fabulous excuse to sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a, love a, love a the colors. I would give anything to see Carl with any one of those colors splashed on his hands. he he Can't wait to buy me some stampin' up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards. You have a very nice looking family.

    ReplyDelete